GDNA Shipment process from abroad
Informaion for Sample(gDNA) Preparation Delivery
1) Method of gDNA preparation for sending out.
- DNA should be dissolved in TE buffer (Tris 10mM pH 8,0, 0.1 mM EDTA) or 10 mM Tris pH 8.0. Do Not Dissolve in Water.
- DNA requirement : total 50-100ug of gDNA with >50 ng/ul
- Sample purity: OD260/280=1.8~2.0; free of protein, RNA, or other visible contamination
- The sender must provide at least one information among “Sample QC data” and “Gel image of DNA electrophoresis”
2) Sender information
- Name :
3) Sample information
- Sample type: DNA
- Condition: DNA in TE buffer or EB buffer or equivalent. Not in water
- Sample QC data (* is Essential)
- Gel image of DNA electrophoresis
4) DNA packing information This way is only available when DNA is dissolved in TE or Tris buffer (Please read Note).
If not, please pack DNA with icepack in icebox and use Fedex or DHL service.
- Mark sample information on tube (concentration, sample name…what you want)
- Seal the cap of tube with parafilm well
- Wrap the tube with paper towel or equivalent
- Put into the 50 ml Falcon tube and close the cap
- Send the sample with air cushion envelop by FEDEX or DHL or equivalent.
Please download and refer to the following documents for information on gDNA methods of preparation and delivery.